Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In Which I Become Technologically Advanced

Over the last two weeks, I have gone nuts in the technology department. I have bought a new laptop, TV, and cell in the span of less than 2 weeks. And I can integrate them all. I can put music, picture, and video files from my comp on my phone. I can put files from my phone on my comp. I can use my TV as a HUGE monitor. I can surf the web, TV (yeah, streaming TV and preloaded episodes), music (streaming and loaded), and have GPS, and On Demand. All on the phone. The comp has an assload of memory and capability. I'm downloading movies, burning them to DVD if I really like them, or just hooking the cable between the comp and TV, and watching them once. I have my sound system hooked up to the TV, and everything that goes through it gets 5.1 sound. I watched Revenge of the Sith on my new TV (Sony Bravia 32" LCD HDTV), and holy fuck, I about creamed my pants. This, my friends, was how it was meant to be seen! I am in technology heaven. I can access my comp by remote access from my phone if I want to. I can even have files from my phone, directed through my laptop, print out, remotely. Aha!

So much you can do! I have been playing with all my new gadgets a lot. And I am continually surprised.

Maybe becuase I have been hiding under a rock for a while.

Welcome to the 21st Century!

No comments: