Tuesday, June 2, 2009

M.I.A.

It's been almost a year since I have written a post. I don't have any excuse other than I just wasn't feeling in a creative writing mood. I basically was just going through day by day, going to work, coming home, etc.

The holidays came and went, and then the new year came. 2009 has been turning out to be a rough one for me. You can find out all about that on my new blog Cancer Girl. There is a link to it in the sidebar to the right. I'll be writing what I am feeling and going through over there. I may still write over here, but I am not going to promise anything. I am not working right now, so I have plenty of time, but not a lot of new subject material. I am still employed, but on medical leave and disability (which doesn't pay much). I'm glad I have the ability to do that right now.

So visit me over at Cancer Girl. I'm not looking for pity over there. I'm just journaling the experience. I have travelled that road from the other side with my dad and his mom. Now I am travelling that road again, but from a different perspective. Might as well round out the experience!

No comments: